Welcome to Gila River House
A New Mexico vacation rental home
Gila River House is a furnished New Mexico vacation rental home in Gila, near Silver City. Make it your home as you explore southern New Mexico and Arizona. Stay a couple of nights or come for an extended visit. We offer weekly and monthly rates.
The Gila River House is the perfect place for a family gathering or a quiet retreat. Those who appreciate solitude and nature will love Gila River House. Located on four secluded acres near the Gila River and lovingly renovated, this historic adobe house has all the amenities of a modern home.
Experience the charm of a B&B and the convenience and privacy that only a vacation rental can offer. Hike, bike and bird watch. Explore the upper Gila River, hike or bike the Gila National Forest and enjoy the galleries, museums and restaurants of nearby Silver City.
Gila is a rural, river valley community in southwest New Mexico nestled at the base of the Mogollon Mountains. Located 30 minutes from Silver City, NM, at an elevation of 4,600 feet, Gila has spectacular beauty and those who appreciate solitude and nature will find the Gila River House to be the perfect home base from which to explore all that the surrounding area has to offer.
- Birders will discover the largest diversity of bird species found anywhere in New Mexico. Hikers and cyclists can enjoy the Gila National Forest and Aldo Leopold Wilderness.
- Art and food lovers will appreciate the galleries, museums, and restaurants of nearby Silver City, while history buffs can get a first-hand taste of the wild west as they explore the Gila Cliff Dwellings National Monument and historic Pinos Altos.
- Gila River House is a member of the Silver City/Grant County Chamber of Commerce.
- High Speed Internet, telephone, stereo, DVD player and a washing machine are all available to make you feel at home.
- A fully equipped kitchen with a full-size refrigerator and cooking range, microwave, coffee maker, blender, toaster and much much more.
- Gila River House features two spacious master bedroom suites, each with a full bath.
Contact us: P.O.Box 131 | Gila, New Mexico 88038 | (575) 535-2383 | firstname.lastname@example.org | No Smoking | No Pets